High School Partner and Parent/Guardian Resources
St. Louis Community College has a commitment to the St. Louis region to offer high-quality educational experiences leading to degrees, certificates, employment, university transfer and life-long learning. We value the partnerships we have built with area high schools and look forward to growing in these areas with future partnerships that support students.
We are here to assist in helping your high school students choose a college and achieve success on their educational journey. We offer many resources to help students of all ages launch their college search and prepare for college.
Please contact us with any questions or ideas that will help us to better serve your district, school, and students.
How We Can Help
Each campus offers a variety of resources and opportunities to connect students with St. Louis Community College. Review the options below and let us know if you are interested in participating by contacting Recruitment and Outreach at 314-539-5004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus visits provide community organizations and educational institutions that serve adult and high school students, the opportunity to visit a campus of St. Louis Community College to get an inside look at a location, learn about programs/degrees, student services, enrollment processes, and answer any questions that future students and guests may have.
- Campus Tours - You're about to make a big decision about your future, and nothing can help you get a better feel for St. Louis Community College than walking our halls, seeing our students and faculty in action and learning about our programs in person.
- Group Visits - If you have a group of students who are interested in St. Louis Community College, schedule a group visit with us. The structure of the visit will vary by group depending on needs and program interest. Generally, a group visit includes a campus tour, an overview of STLCC and our degree programs and the enrollment process, and specific program information upon request.
Material and Information
- Presentations - We would love to come to your school or area location and present to your group. Contact Recruitment and Outreach at 314-539-5004 or email@example.com to schedule.
- General Materials - Please let us know if you need any materials for your office. Available materials may include STLCC Viewbook, High School Travel piece, A+ Student handout, Steps to Enrollment handout, or Non-Traditional Student Travel piece. If you need information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and we will be happy to send materials your way.
Throughout the year, St. Louis Community College offers events to support a variety of students.
If you’re interested in finding out more, search keywords (Dual Enrollment, Senior Scholarship, etc.) on events.stlcc.edu to find out when the next event will occur.
If you don’t see an event connected to your area of interest, contact us and we will work with you to get the information that you need.
Resources for High School Partners
We appreciate your partnership and are here to assist you in helping your high school students achieve their educational goals. The links below are compiled as a quick reference to information and items for you to quickly find/reference.
- Access Office (DisAbility Support Services)
- Apply for Admissions
- A+ Schools Program
- A+ Program Information (MDHE)
- Assessment Testing
- Course Catalog
- CORE 42 (STLCC)
- CORE 42 (MDHE)
- Financial Aid
- Interactive Class Schedule
- Meet an Academic Advisor
- Archer Orientation
- Register for Classes
- Tuition and Fees
- Preparing for the Semester
Opportunities for High School Students
Thanks to our partnerships throughout St. Louis, we offer a variety of options for current high school students and high school graduates to get a jump start on their college education at St. Louis Community College.
- Dual Credit: You take your high school courses seriously. So why not use your hard work to shave semesters—and some serious dollars—off your education. Earn college credit for what you’re already doing: taking challenging courses at your high school.
- Dual Enrollment: You’re set for your next step, so take it. Why wait for the challenge and excitement of being a college student? Enroll in real college courses at a St. Louis Community College location while taking high school classes with Dual Enrollment.
- First Time in College (high school/GED/HiSET Graduate): Now is your moment. Beginning your education with STLCC means individual attention, access to over 80 unique programs and a world of possibilities after graduation - all without building a mountain of debt.
Contact Admissions and Enrollment Services
Enrollment Services offices are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m and Friday from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on all campuses.
Harrison Education Center