Office of the Registrar
The registrar’s office maintains student academic records, under FERPA. We are also responsible for processing applications for graduation, credit for prior learning, and transcript evaluations from other institutions. The STLCC transcript is reflective of coursework from ONE college.
Official transcripts cost $10 per copy.
To ensure timely processing and delivery of your transcript, please make your request through National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). They offer electronic as well as overnight/special mailing options.
Transcripts may also be requested in-person at the cashier's offices (cash or check only). No overnight or special mail options are available at the cashier's office.
Transcript Request (NSC)
You can track your electronic transcript order with NSC online. If you requested a mailed transcript, please learn more about expected time frames on NSC's website.
- Spring 2023 grades will be posted on the transcript on May 16, 2023 at 1 p.m.
- Spring 2023 degrees will be posted on the transcript by June 5, 2023 at 1 p.m.
- Review your unofficial transcript in Banner Self-Service before making a request.
- Please see our Course Catalog for more information.
- Review our transcript explanation to learn more about what is listed on our transcript.
Contact the Registrar's Office
Hours: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.; transcript processing ends at 4 p.m.
We are closed on Fridays from 8 a.m.-9 a.m. for our common hour trainings.