Your OneCard (student ID) is your passport to all things STLCC, plus its an easy-to-use debit card for on-campus purchases.
What is the STLCC OneCard?
- Your official student ID
- An easy-to-use debit card for on-campus purchases
- Your access card to important campus resources like the library and computer labs.
- The first card is free, but hold on to it, replacement cards cost $20.
- You can also receive your financial aid refund through your OneCard.
- Financial aid refunds are processed through BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc.
- Learn more about receiving your financial aid refund with BankMobile Disbursements.
St. Louis Community College partnered with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. to create the STLCC OneCard. View our contract with BankMobile Disbursements.
How to Get Your STLCC OneCard
- Register for classes
- Update your mailing address in Banner Self-Service.
- Have a new photo taken at your Campus Life office.
Contact your Campus Life office to schedule an appointment to get your photo taken. You'll need to bring a government-issued photo ID with you.
- Your Refund Selection Kit (green envelope) and your STLCC OneCard will arrive by mail at the location you specified in Banner Self-Service.
- Select your refund preference in the Refund Selection Kit and activate your card online.
How Do Online Students Receive Their STLCC OneCard?
- New students taking online classes will automatically receive their STLCC OneCard in the mail after registration at the address specified in Banner Self-Service.
- Watch the mail for your Refund Selection Kit (green envelope).
- Follow the instructions in the mailer to select a refund preference. Choosing a preference ensures that any refunds that are due to you from grants, loans, external scholarships or reimbursements are not delayed.