While Visiting a STLCC Campus Remember:
- Please note the following is required when coming to an STLCC campus:
- You MUST make an appointment.
- If you are not vaccinated, you MUST wear a face covering and maintain social distancing at all times.
- You MUST present a government issued photo identification. No student will be allowed to test if they do not present proper photo identification. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Please bring only limited items such as Photo Identification and car keys. Phones are strongly discouraged, and we ask they remain in your vehicle. Anyone caught accessing a phone while testing will be reported to the College Board and have their scores voided.
- ACT is given on the Florissant Valley, Forest Park, and Meramec campuses on nationwide test dates.
- For more information, test preparation, creating your account and scheduling, please visit ACT's website to register for the exam.
- STLCC's testing centers offer proctoring services to test takers from other universities or organizations as a community service. We proctor both paper and computer-based tests.
- We charge a $20 proctor fee per test to cover expenses.
- Tests lasting more than three hours may incur additional charges.
- Appointments are required and vary with each of our participating campuses: Florissant Valley, Forest Park, and Meramec. Contact your preferred campus to schedule an appointment.
- Testing is not available on weekends and holidays
- Centers reserve the right to limit external exam hours during STLCC's peak testing periods.
- Maintain communication with your sponsoring school and local proctor. Telephoning ahead to confirm that your exam has arrived is always best.
- Arrive promptly at your scheduled testing time.
- Present a valid photo ID; acceptable ID is limited to a driver’s license, passport, or college ID.
- Bring only approved materials to the exam. Your instructor will notify you if anything other than a pen or pencil is allowed. All non-approved digital devices must be silenced and stored during your exam.
- At the conclusion of the exam leave all testing materials with the assigned proctor.
- If you are sitting for the Accuplacer at a distance, you must bring the voucher provided to you, via e-mail, by the institution you plan to attend. $20 proctoring fee will still apply.
- HiSET® (previously known as the GED) is currently offered at the Florissant Valley and Forest Park campuses.
- For more information, test preparation, creating your account and scheduling, please go to the HiSET® website.
- The MoGEA exam is currently offered at Florissant Valley and Meramec campuses.
- For more information, test preparation, creating your account and scheduling, please go to the MoGEA website.
STLCC Nursing students can choose to take their TEAS, CTA and SAI exams from home with a virtual/remote proctor or in person on the Florissant Valley or Forest Park campus. Meramec will conduct virtual testing sessions.
The testing centers will be offering these exams several times per month:
- Forest Park on selected Tuesdays (on campus in person beginning June 2021)
- Meramec on selected Thursdays (virtual/remote)
- Florissant Valley on selected Fridays (on campus in person beginning September 2021)
For specific dates and to register visit the ATI Testing website.
To test virtually/remotely:
Students will need a desktop or laptop computer with working audio/microphone and camera, valid government issued photo identification, and the ability to download the ATI testing monitoring software, Proctorio.
When registering for the exam, students will still need to select the Meramec campus as a location. Remember, when choosing a test date, select the campus based on test date preference. Students will not report to campus for the Meramec virtual testing dates.
Please note: an additional $5 proctoring fee is built in to the purchase price of the testing package.
To test in person:
Select the Forest Park or Florissant Valley campus location. You will need to arrive 15 minutes prior to test start time, bring photo identification. Please limit personal items and phones are strongly discouraged. Anyone caught accessing a phone while testing will have their scores voided.