The ESL Assessment may be needed for students whose native language is not English, and wish to register and attend classes at STLCC.
Before you will be permitted to register for courses, you must first complete the following:
- Submit your application for admission, AND
- Contact an ESL Coordinator about your readiness to start ESL Courses.
- Based your level of readiness, the coordinator may ask that you take the ESL Placement test.
- If it is determined that you need to take the ESL Placement test, please know
- You can review and prepare for ESL Placement
- You MUST bring a form of photo identification and your Student ID "A" Number
- Allow 2 hours for the ESL Placement Test and
- Interview and Score Results will be coordinated by ESL Faculty after testing.
- Appointments are preferred. Walk-ins are accepted.