View your progress toward degree requirements, track completed/remaining courses, and develop a plan toward completion.
The automated process helps you track all of your STLCC and transfer credit and your progress toward earning a degree.
A degree audit lets you know exactly where you stand by showing you:
- Up-to-date degree requirements
- "What-if" scenarios
- Your course history
This online tool is great for looking at which degrees you may be closest to finishing, or plan which courses you need to register for to complete your goals. An academic advisor can answer any questions you may have and advise you about course substitutions and waivers you may need.
- Click on "Request a Degree Audit"
- Make sure the correct degree is reported and click on "Run Declared Program”"
- Click on "View Submitted Audit"
- Select a different program and input the "Degree, Program, & Catalog Year" - catalog year should be the upcoming term (ex: Spring 2022).
- Click on "Run Different Program"
Schedule an appointment with your Student Success Advisor to make sure you are on track for completion. You can schedule an advising appointment online at www.stlcc.edu/advising or by phone 314-539-5465.