Secure at Home
You can protect your family, and the College by being safe and secure at home.
- Protect your home Wi-Fi with a strong password and WPA2 security.
- Change the default passwords on all your devices - especially on home Wi-Fi and routers.
- Keep your devices and computers up-to-date. Enable auto-updates, and always install the latest patches.
- Enable 2-step verification on your important home accounts (Amazon, Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- If you have children, monitor their online activity.
- Take the KnowBe4 home security course.
The College is using KnowBe4 for cyber security awareness. KnowBe4 offers a free home cyber security course at https://www.knowbe4.com/homecourse (password homecourse).