Suicide Survivors Resources
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- text TALK to 741741
- Search for a support group: https://afsp.org/find-a-support-group
Bereaved Parents of the USA
Provide aid & support for bereaved parents & their families; parent & sibling support groups; multiple groups & locations.
KUTO—Kids Under Twenty One
KUTO youth-focused programs are designed to help young people handle the stressors & pressures of life by helping them identify & find positive solutions to problems & to survive the emotional challenges they face. SurvivAbility is a one-of-a-kind peer-based program, designed by young people for young people struggling as survivors of an attempted or completed suicide.
- Youth-friendly Crisis Helpline 24/7: 888-644-5886—toll-free
- text MOSAFE (667233) to 741-741
- Office: 314-963-7571
- Kids Under Twenty One | 2718 South Brentwood Boulevard | St. Louis, MO 63144
Survivors of Suicide (SOS) Support Groups
Note: All S.O.S. group meetings are suspended due to COVID-19. If you or someone you know is in crisis, they are available 24/7 at their Crisis Hotline.
The loss of a loved one to suicide is an experience unlike any other, leaving survivors with grief that is complex, intense, and difficult for others to understand. Provident has been offering S.O.S. groups to connect people who can help one another and provide access to the knowledge of our professional staff.
- Crisis Hotline: 314-647-4357 or 800-273- 8255
- More information: 314-371-6500 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Provident Life Crisis Services | 2650 Olive Street | St. Louis, MO 63103