Welcome back. No matter if you’ve taken off a couple of semesters or a couple of decades, we believe coming home to STLCC should be easy.
If you've taken classes with us since completing high school, but not in the past semester, you're a returning student.
We’ve expedited the application process for students to these ten steps:
Your first step is to complete our free application for admission to become a degree-seeking student.
Continue an Existing Application
(Tip: if you're not planning to earn a certificate or degree from STLCC, apply as non-degree-seeking selected courses.)
- Get Connected - Recover your MySTLCC ID and student email address. If it’s been a while, you may also need to reset your MySTLCC password to get into Banner Self-Service, Canvas and your student email.
- Login to Navigate - Use your MySTLCC email and password to login. Navigate will keep you updated on important deadlines, events and activities.
- Submit your transcripts - Check your Banner Self-Service to verify we received your high school and/or college transcript(s). Send transcripts to STLCC-Registrar's office for any colleges attended since you were last at STLCC. Please allow 24 hours to update record once transcript is received. *unofficial transcripts are acceptable to register while waiting on official to arrive but would not satisfy financial aid requirements
- Apply for financial aid - Complete your FAFSA if you haven’t already done so using school code 002469. Then submit all financial aid documentation to STLCC for processing.
- Meet with an Student Success advisor - Whether you’re coming back to finish a program you started or start over completely, a Student Success advisor can help you plan the best way to reach your goals. Prepare for your advising session by browsing the course catalog and Interactive Class Schedule to explore your options for the upcoming semester. Make sure to confirm you’ve completed prerequisite courses, transferred in prerequisite credit or have proper assessment scores are on file so you’re ready to register for the classes you need. *Unofficial transcript is acceptable for course placement while waiting for official transcript.
- Register for classes - Once you and your Student Success advisor have planned the semester, use your MySTLCC ID username and password to log on to Banner Self-Service and register for your classes.
- Apply for scholarships - Looking for additional funds to go toward your tuition? After you’ve registered for classes, take time to explore our wide variety of scholarships.
- Pay for your classes - After you’ve registered, you can pay for your classes in full by cash, check or credit card at the cashier’s office on campus or online through Banner Self-Service. You are also able to spread out your maintenance fees over a period of time through a payment plan.
- Get ready for the semester! - Now that you’re officially enrolled, prepare for the semester. Get your STLCC OneCard, pick up your parking pass and Metro U-Pass and buy your books.
Contact Admissions and Enrollment Services
A representative can be reached by phone at 314-539-5005. The offices are open Mondays - Thursdays from 8 a.m.-6 p.m, and Fridays from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on all campuses.
Harrison Education Center