Let STLCC be a stop on your journey to a four-year degree, as you earn college credits at nearly half the cost of a public, four-year university.
Taking classes at STLCC is a great way to make the most of your time away from your four-year college or university. In just a few hours a week, you can take classes that easily transfer to your home university, so when you head back, you’ll be even closer to reaching your goals.
Registering is easy. Follow these steps and get started today.
- Get connected - Activate your MySTLCC username and email by entering your student "A" number, last name and date of birth.
- Login to Navigate - Use your MySTLCC email and password to login. Navigate will keep you updated on important deadlines, events and activities.
Plan your classes - Use our Interactive Class Schedule to explore our courses. But before you register, make sure to check with your academic advisor at your home college or university to make sure the courses you choose transfer.
Contact an STLCC student success advisor if you have questions about course selection and/or prerequisites. Some courses, such as math and English, require that you meet course prerequisites before you register. In most cases, unofficial transcripts, report cards and current college or university schedules can allow STLCC academic advisors to verify prerequisite completion.
Course Override Request Form
If you need a course override and have met the prerequisite and/or have test score requirements, you may submit your request through the Course Override Request Form. Please note that capacity overrides will not be given for closed courses and registration holds will require a meeting with an academic advisor.
- Register for classes - Using the username and password you created in Step 2 to log on to Banner Self-Service. Follow the directions to register for the classes you selected.
- Pay for your classes - After you’ve registered, you can pay for your classes in full by cash, check or credit card at the Cashier’s office on campus or online through Banner Self-Service.
- Get ready to start classes! - Now that you’re officially enrolled, prepare for classes. Get your STLCC OneCard, pick up your parking pass and Metro U-Pass and buy your books so you are ready to make the most of your summer at STLCC.
Admissions offices are open Mondays and Thursdays from 8 a.m.-6 p.m, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., and Fridays from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on all campuses.
Harrison Education Center