St. Louis Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide proof of enrollment or degree verification for an employer, search firm or others.
Degree-seeking students are reported to National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) for enrollment reporting purposes.
If you are a degree-seeking student, you may begin requesting your spring 2023 enrollment verification via National Student Clearinghouse on February 9. If you are not sure how to request your enrollment verification, please use our instructions.
Non-degree-seeking students are not reported to NSC. If you are a non-degree-seeking student and need to request an enrollment verification, please go to the Registrar office located on the Forest Park campus. In addition to printing the system generated enrollment verification, these offices can also complete your loan servicer's in-school deferment forms.
The requestor can visit the appropriate NSC website, pay a fee to verify what degree has been awarded (if any), or verify what semesters were attended. Written permission is required from the student if the requestor wants more information.
Print Your Own Enrollment Verification
Students currently enrolled at St. Louis Community College can access the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) website to print their own enrollment verifications for free.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to Banner Self-Service.
- Select the Student Services & Financial Aid tab at the top of the page.
- Select the Student Records link.
- Access the Clearinghouse Site by clicking the Enrollment Verification button.
This site will open in a new browser window.
St. Louis Community College sends data to NSC on the following schedule:
- Fall Semester: early September, late September, late October, mid-November and at the end of the term.
- Spring Semester: late January, mid-February, end of spring break, mid-April and at the end of the term.
- Summer Semester: mid-June and at the end of the semester.
Enrollment data is not provided to NSC before the semesters begin.
Learn more about NSC verification services please visit nscverifications.org.